The following are terms and conditions of a legal agreement for use of Univerexport d.o.o. Site for everyone using this Site. If you continue with the use of this Site you agree to be bound by these terms.:
- The content of this Site is either subject to copyright of Univerexport d.o.o. or owned by a third party and given for use to Univerexport d.o.o. You are not allowed to reproduce copy or distribute the design or background of the Univerexport d.o.o. Site, any part and elements of the Site, logo of Univerexport d.o.o. without the explicit permission of Univerexport d.o.o.
- All content available on this Site are for information purposes only and cannot be used in commercial purposes or distributed to third parties. The information about products and services on this Site may be within certain limitations depending on parties accessing it.
- All the information on this Site is considered correct and reliable at the time of introduction to the Site. However, Univerexport d.o.o. does not represent or warrant that materials in this Site are accurate, true or reliable. Univerexport d.o.o. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose of any of the information made public on this Site and does not warrant that the information, systems, products or processes on this site are complete, or useful.
- Information available on this Site should in no way be considered as a key factor in making important personal, financial and business decisions. You expressly agree that Univerexport d.o.o. is not to be held accountable for any unfulfilled expectations regarding this Site.
- Univerexport d.o.o. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, or for any other damages losses or expenses arising out of the use or inability to use this Site.
- Univereport d.o.o represents no warrant that this Site or the information on this Site will be available at all times, nor that it is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Those who access and use this Site expressly agree to do so on their own initiative and at their sole risk.
- The Media and other users expressly accept to compensate Univerexport d.o.o. for any expenses, loss or damage arousing from the misuse of materials on this Site by the user. This includes both direct and indirect damage regardless whether it was caused intentionally or unintentionally.
- When accessing our Site your personal information is classified unless you desire to make it public, on your own free will. We may use or disclose personal information to comply with legal process or authorities. We exclusively collect personal information that you voluntarily provide us. We do not disclose any information without your consent to anyone outside Univer, except in cases when we may use or disclose personal information in the good faith belief that we are lawfully authorized to do so, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to protect you, to comply with legal process or authorities, to respond to any claims. We may disclose personal information to colleagues in Univerexport d.o.o. for the purposes of servicing and organizing activities on this Site. This case may include, for example, organizations of competitions on the Internet. The subcontractors of Univerexport d.o.o in these cases are not allowed to disclose information to third parties except when they have explicit consent of the person to whom the information belongs to.
- Univerexport d.o.o. may at any time, without previous notification, update or change the information on this Site.
- We kindly ask you to bear in mind that the use of electronic mail for private messages can be insecure and liable to unauthorized access of third parties as well as to wrong delivery. Any message received via email will be considered not to be confidential and Univerexport d.o.o. is in no way responsible for the safety and privacy of those messages. Univerexport d.o.o. has the right to use, reproduce and distribute the above mentioned messages to third parties. Moreover, we are free to use ideas, plans, know-how or techniques these messages may contain for any purpose including development, production or marketing of any given product.
- All photographs, pictures, biographical data of people as well as other materials on this Site are in exclusive ownership of Univerexport d.o.o. The copyright of all the materials on this Site belongs exclusively to Univerexport d.o.o. All rights reserved. Pictures and texts on this Site may not be copied or used in other publications in written or electronical form without the consent of Univerexport d.o.o. Other use of materials on this Site is not allowed. By using the materials from this site the media comply with the limitations described in the terms and conditions